A member of the CIDEM Holding group
We manufacture interior parts for automotive industry and process textile and leather materials.
Our company follows tradition of famous shoemaker Tomas Bata. We are constantly innovating our products and use the latest machinery and technology to achieve the best quality of our products and services. In addition to the production, processing and preparations for different technical uses of textile materials, we are primarily focusing on the production of interior parts for the automotive industry.
TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. is a company with almost century-long tradition of textile materials production. First products were made mostly for a shoe industry in Baťov (today Otrokovice) by Bata Shoe Company, after the nationalization the production continued under the name Svit and in 1993 by a privatization process a company Tomatex Ltd. was established.
In 1994 the production was extended for automotive industry and in 1999 the company was transformed into a joint-stock company. Currently the company has around 300 employees, annual turnover is approximately 21 million EUR.
Production includes various types of treatment and finishing of textile materials, leatherettes and leather. All services together create a closed production cycle which allows both a high flexibility in terms of a complete supply of materials from one supplier and a flexibility required for rapid product innovation and the creation of materials “made” according to customer requirements. If necessary, own production is supplemented externally to satisfy the needs and wishes of our customers as much as possible.
Currently approximately 95 % of production is directed into the automotive industry, remaining 5 % are intended for footwear, fancy goods, sport, medical and other technical purposes. Quality is represented by high and sustained level of all our processes, products and services and is supported by established quality systems to IATF 16949 and ISO 14 001.
Quality is represented by high and sustained level of all our processes, products and services and is supported by established quality systems to IATF 16949 and ISO 14 001. Certificates are issued by TÜV GmbH. Since 2015.
Quality is represented by high and sustained level of all our processes, products and services and is supported by established quality systems
If not otherwise agreed between company TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. and the Supplier, these attached General Purchasing Conditions are valid for all purchase contracts where the company TOMATEX Otrokovice, a.s. acts as a Purchaser. In case that the contract between the Purchaser and the Supplier does not provide other explicitly stated provision, it is understood that it is governed by a content of these Conditions. These Conditions relate to all products and services supplied by the Supplier.Purchase contract means a written contract or binding purchase order which is made in written or in electronic form and which is accepted by the Supplier. The contract, respectively the order, must contain all the particulars, especially the identification of the Supplier and the Purchaser (VAT, seat, place of business, authorized person), article, price and quantity of required goods, delivery time of goods and any other delivery terms if they are to differ from these Conditions.Specific requirements for concrete products, and/or project, are specified in detail in the document “Quality Commitment“ which is for the Supplier binding including all annexes and supplements.